I’m hiring AdWords specialist for InboundID, here are the details and how you can apply
- Executes and builds on strategic projects to ensure established goals are achieved while continuing to test and broaden paid search, GDN & Social Ads exposure.
- Supports the Head of Digital Advertising in the execution of a strategic paid search plan that integrates with organizational marketing initiatives
- Partner with the account team, the SEO team and the analytics team to ensure the whole campaign have the proper coverage
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management based on business goals and targets.
- Provide bid and ad management/optimization on a regular basis to achieve maximum efficiency
- Write ad copy and perform copy testing and keyword analysis- continually monitoring, revising, and optimizing ad text as necessary to drive campaign performance.
- Implementation of website pixels and tags.
- Required to learn company policies, procedures, and safety rules
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 1 years of paid search experience required.
- Digital marketing experience in remarketing, display ads, Social ads or other core digital areas preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office (excel expertise required), Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google tag Manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, real time environment
- Analytical – Solid experience with Microsoft Excel formulas and spreadsheets
- Communication – excellent written, verbal and e-mail skills
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to use key tools to dive deep and provide analysis consistently on performance metrics
- Strong organizational skills to ensure critical timelines are met.
Apply here http://digtl.net/1CqjPBJ